Leeza Kuzzin Poetry is a ministry branch of the Olustee Community Church, in Olustee, Oklahoma. Serving that Church for 15 years and enjoying the sweet fellowship there -also enjoying the online ministry and it’s precious fellowship too. The Olustee Community Church is non-denominational. Services are Sundays at 12:30 pm
My gift is Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom, and Prophecy! Leeza Kuzzin Poetry, the way the Holy Spirit operates through me, A word of knowledge may reveal a problem, a word of wisdom may apply God's wisdom to the situation, and the gift of prophecy will give the results of adhering to knowledge and wisdom - building up, comforting and encouraging the body of Christ. Faith works by Love. 1 Corinthians chapter 12 Galatians 5:6 Philemon 6
Statement of faith
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
6. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
7. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.